Hi! This is Thomas, and this is my series Minecraft Tips and Tricks! If you want to know any thing or request me to show how to do something, say so in the comments!
I made a Zombie Statue a few days ago and it was very hard so I made how to make one and how to make one better.
- Draw a picture of what you want it to look like.
- Make a Skeleton for it. This means to add the outline of the character so its easier to fill in the blank spots.
- Make sure your colors are right. This is very, very, important in a good statue. Zombies don’t where purple sweaters, and neither should your statue.
- Begin to fill the blank spots in. This is kind of like a rough draft, so don’t worry about details just yet.
- When it’s complete, add details. Add that little hangover of the shirt, and crook that arm!
Thanks for tuning in to today’s edition of Minecraft Tip’s and Tricks!